- In England it’s illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day.
- In Argentina it is illegal to wear a red hat in a main street.
- In Britain’s Houses of Parliament you are legally obligated to not
- It could be regarded an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing
the British king or queen’s image upside-down.
- In the UK, a
pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants.
head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the
property of the King, and the tail of the Queen.
- In Britain it is
illegal not to tell the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but
legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing.
- In Florida, USA, unmarried women who parachute on a Sunday could be
- In Milan, it is a legal requirement to smile at all times, except funerals
or hospital visits.
- In France, it is illegal to name a pig Napoleon.
- In Ohio, it is illegal to get a fish drunk.
- In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your
toilet, you must let them enter.
- In Boulder, Colorado, it is illegal to kill a bird within the city limits
and also to “own” a pet — the town’s citizens, legally
speaking, are merely “pet minders.”